beware overstock.auctions is a big scam
beware sellers, if you want to sell items on overstock.auctions be careful.they charge fees even you haven't sold anything!!
they will cancel your items but till charge you with over high fees! beware they will never reply to you when it comes to their fees! as a seller they cancel my items and automatically charge me fees, im pissed off!!! mad as *** i lost $20 without anything sold!
beware everyone dont sell at that auctions site. overstock.auctions is one big huge scam!
and they will take your money away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beware, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!
overstock.auctions you sucks!!!!!!!!!!c23fb1a
You may also like
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "We planned a weekend getaway to Traverse City for our anniversary. Reviewed the Harold's Resort website and it looked like a nice place to stay. Looked at their pictures on..."