beware overstock.auctions is a big scam

Apr 26, 2010
review #179885

beware sellers, if you want to sell items on overstock.auctions be careful.they charge fees even you haven't sold anything!!

they will cancel your items but till charge you with over high fees! beware they will never reply to you when it comes to their fees! as a seller they cancel my items and automatically charge me fees, im pissed off!!! mad as *** i lost $20 without anything sold!

beware everyone dont sell at that auctions site. overstock.auctions is one big huge scam!

and they will take your money away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beware, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

overstock.auctions you sucks!!!!!!!!!!

aba3a11
Had an experience with Overstock?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
OverstockAuctionsSUCKS!

Dec 17, 2012

Grrr! I've never ever bought or sold ANYTHING from Overstock or even made an account on that site & so far Overstock Auctions has sent me 2 emails in the past 4 days trying to sell me iPads & stuff. I don't know what to do to make it stop!

Robert Bingham

Nov 22, 2012

Is it true that Overstoed auctions is a scam?

Rita Aldridge

Nov 20, 2012

:(, Yes I am angry. I have tried on numerous occasions to block Overstock Auctions from sending me UNWANTED emails to no avail. Every time I try to send a reply to tell them to stop sending me emails it comes up ERROR, and won't send it through.

I did NOT sigh up on anything to receive these emails.

Shifa Aktar

Aug 21, 2012

I got an email yesterday
Unbelievable Price : iPad near to $10!
Unsubscribe from future emails here
ZBiddy,com
PO Box 025250
Miami, FL 33102-5250

Well when I saw this offer I thought wow I am going to buy the whole world from this shop then I serched and it leads me to this page
..I thought I was going to do the same mistake tooo

Russ

Apr 29, 2012

is overstock auctions.com PO Box 025250
Miami, FL 33102-5250 the one you are referring too?? i was wondering if it is the same because i was looking at there prices for stuff and it seem really cheap..too cheap. Like
2011 Inventory Closeout
Get an Apple iPad for $17.57??

Krikri

Mar 27, 2012

I get so many of these *** emails everyday it is driving me nuts! Any company that needs to spam like this cannot possibly be legit. Idiots! :x

DAVID

Dec 17, 2011

This is more annoying than anything. they keep sending me spam mail. Ive unsubscribed from their email over 8 times, and yet they keep sending me their spam.

Prissy512

Dec 14, 2011

Im always afraid of site that ask for upfront money! I thought the site was ok until I got to the last registration page that listed their bidding fees. Why should anyone have to pay to place a bis. E-Bay doesn't charge anything to bis on their site.

wendy

Dec 12, 2011

i wanted to order laptop they said my cc was already in use whats this)

bdomena@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2011

*** im lucky i blogged them up, seems like alot of people are having problems with them. and god knows money dont come easy, wanted to try and save money here to get my little ones xmas gifts. guess not

Marge

Nov 15, 2011

I have been receiving hundreds of messages from this site, clogging my spam box and deleted file..... I have tried thye unsubscribe links with no contact. I have reported it to the FTC. Still no relief.

Lynn S

Oct 18, 2011

:eek wow i'm lucky i did a research first cuz it's very tempting and i click on it but my instinct lead me to look up first... :zzz

sexyd

Sep 29, 2011

cant not bid on anything because it say i need to resigter again and again and i already did and they got my money. help please

Jonh Smyth

Sep 26, 2011

That's right and you can't get a hold of anyone with a complaint because they never answer the phone or emails.

octopussy

Aug 07, 2011

hey man no worries with buying at overstock, infact ive purchased many a great deal!!!!!

ronl2k

Jun 22, 2011

Overstock cancelled my auction twice in a row. The 1st time they asked for personal info such as copies of driver's license, utility bill, item invoice, etc. After I supplied that I was allowed to resubmit my auction but they cancelled that one too, without warning or reason. I'm currently awaiting their explanation. I've spent thousands on their auctions but they won't get another penny from me.

sinbad42

Jun 13, 2011

I totally agree and have hard evidence confirming the above complaint. Sellers beware of overstock auctions as they are a SCAM and overstock.com support is NON-EXISTENT.

JEANNE GREEN

Oct 25, 2010

CAN'T U GET HELP FROM YOUR STATE'S ATTY GENERAL?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Overstock.
Filing a new complaint about
×