Beware overstock.auctions is a big scam
beware sellers, if you want to sell items on overstock.auctions be careful.they charge fees even you haven't sold anything!!
they will cancel your items but till charge you with over high fees! beware they will never reply to you when it comes to their fees! as a seller they cancel my items and automatically charge me fees, im pissed off!!! mad as *** i lost $20 without anything sold!
beware everyone dont sell at that auctions site. overstock.auctions is one big huge scam!
and they will take your money away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beware, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!
overstock.auctions you sucks!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "So I bought a print from my friend online and thankfully, I got my package yesterday as expected. I was so excited to open it up but unfortunately though, upon..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."