1.8

I thought this a reputable company, but now that I see to post a review I understand that is NOT the case!

What a lowlife company this is. I placed an order on 3-21, and they offered a pillow with two color choices - both show available.I completed my order and have printed the confirmation.

Good thing I cut/pasted a screen-print showing the color and such ordered. They shipped the other color, and then blamed me. Customer service was A JOKE (thanks Kevin for NOTHING), sent me an email confirmation that I never received, showing alternate order info, and Kevin would avoid direct questions and help.

You folks allowed me to order what I needed and switched to what you had - bottom line!I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW!

This person wrote the review because of "poor cust service, bait and switch, wait time and online chat" of pillow perfect loveseat cushion from Overstock and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Overstock to "the product i ordered. if not, then a significant reduction in price".

The most disappointing in user's experience was website, customer service, return policy due to seller error and attitude of retarded customer care. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Overstock for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Overstock?

Comments