1K views

beware sellers, if you want to sell items on overstock.auctions be careful.they charge fees even you haven't sold anything!!

they will cancel your items but till charge you with over high fees! beware they will never reply to you when it comes to their fees! as a seller they cancel my items and automatically charge me fees, im pissed off!!! mad as *** i lost $20 without anything sold!

beware everyone dont sell at that auctions site. overstock.auctions is one big huge scam!

and they will take your money away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beware, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

overstock.auctions you sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Overstock?

Comments

Grrr! I've never ever bought or sold ANYTHING from Overstock or even made an account on that site & so far Overstock Auctions has sent me 2 emails in the past 4 days trying to sell me iPads & stuff. I don't know what to do to make it stop!

Is it true that Overstoed auctions is a scam?

:(, Yes I am angry.I have tried on numerous occasions to block Overstock Auctions from sending me UNWANTED emails to no avail.

Every time I try to send a reply to tell them to stop sending me emails it comes up ERROR, and won't send it through.

I did NOT sigh up on anything to receive these emails.

I got an email yesterday

Unbelievable Price : iPad near to $10!

Unsubscribe from future emails here

ZBiddy,com

PO Box 025250

Miami, FL 33102-5250

Well when I saw this offer I thought wow I am going to buy the whole world from this shop then I serched and it leads me to this page

..I thought I was going to do the same mistake tooo

is overstock auctions.com PO Box 025250

Miami, FL 33102-5250 the one you are referring too?? i was wondering if it is the same because i was looking at there prices for stuff and it seem really cheap..too cheap. Like

2011 Inventory Closeout

Get an Apple iPad for $17.57??

I get so many of these *** emails everyday it is driving me nuts!Any company that needs to spam like this cannot possibly be legit.

Idiots!:x

This is more annoying than anything. they keep sending me spam mail. Ive unsubscribed from their email over 8 times, and yet they keep sending me their spam.

Im always afraid of site that ask for upfront money!I thought the site was ok until I got to the last registration page that listed their bidding fees.

Why should anyone have to pay to place a bis.E-Bay doesn't charge anything to bis on their site.

i wanted to order laptop they said my cc was already in use whats this)

*** im lucky i blogged them up, seems like alot of people are having problems with them. and god knows money dont come easy, wanted to try and save money here to get my little ones xmas gifts. guess not