Overstock Customer Service
- (800) 843-2446
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Overstock is a public company founded in 1997 under the name D2: Discounts Direct and later in 1999 it was renamed in Overstock. Overstock.com is an on-line retailer. The tagline of the company is: "Your online outlet!" The company is headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. This on-line E-commerce marketplace offers a wide range of different products. Overstock.com completed the public offering of its shares in 2002 but disappointed its shareholders with 6% decrease in sales. Besides Overstock direct retail sales, the company has also offered a raw of on-line auctions on the Internet sites since 2002.
Overstock is ranked 307 out of 1669 in Auctions and Internet Stores category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Overstock to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Flushing, New York, United States
- Waldwick, New Jersey, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Henderson, Nevada, United States