Overstock Customer Service
- (800) 843-2446
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Overstock is a public company founded in 1997 under the name D2: Discounts Direct and later in 1999 it was renamed in Overstock. Overstock.com is an on-line retailer. The tagline of the company is: "Your online outlet!" The company is headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. This on-line E-commerce marketplace offers a wide range of different products. Overstock.com completed the public offering of its shares in 2002 but disappointed its shareholders with 6% decrease in sales. Besides Overstock direct retail sales, the company has also offered a raw of on-line auctions on the Internet sites since 2002.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Overstock to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Flushing, New York, United States
- Waldwick, New Jersey, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Henderson, Nevada, United States