Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DO NOT ORDER FROM OVERSTOCK or SEARS!!! this company if you can call it that is a joke.

I purchased a 24' INTEX POOL that they had listed online on their SEARS affiliate website. I have screen shots on my phone of the pool at the price I paid. I placed the order via the phone to make sure everything would go correctly, and was promised I would get the pool but it would take 30days to ship, Next thing I know I get a RUG in the mail a few days later, not the 24' swimming pool. When calling back all they said is they can issue a return but not honor the pool at the price I paid even though they accepted payment for the product I purchased.

This was a bait and switch and horrible business practices, both companies keep pushing the blame on the other over the phone and I'm the one left stuck without the item I was promised and countless hours on the phone trying to correct this issue.

The offer no compensation and will not offer and comparable item for the price purchased. NOBODY SHOULD EVER ORDER FROM HERE, this was a nightmare dealing with them and I will never do business with this SCAM company again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Overstock Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service t, False advertisement -thieves, Customer service does not try to help the customer.

Comments

I bought a wine table and the drawer would not fit in the side glider's correctly. I called customer's service and the lady said, no problem, we will send you a glider.

Wound up purchasing Club O membership from her that day. I kept checking my status and still was not sent. Called again just to be told, "Well that's just the luck of the draw." Said only way for any type of refund was to send it back, then they would send to retailer, then I could get refund.

This item also took 3 hour's to assemble. Out $120.00.