Overstock - Ordered Bed- Came Damaged

I contacted Live chat customer service after 1.5 hours of chat still no resolution.Gravely disappointed!

Unacceptable "customer service" received damaged broken headboard. Since the frame is metal and a welded piece came detached, it is not an easy fix. I was just expecting ,"We are sorry, we will get a new one out and you can return the damaged product" Got excuses of why they can 1) only process a refund after they send me a return shipping label, I repack the WHOLE bed ( I no longer have boxes) Then I can reorder online and wait 10 days for order to process.

BUYER BEWARE READ REVIEWS.I wish I had read "my3cents.com yelp, facebook, BBB, consumer affairs (and the list goes on) BEFORE I ordered from overstock.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 14, 2013 #758322

If it was that important to you, why not just call instead of chat? Jeez, who chats for over $100 mistake on their part? Why shouldn't they want you to pack up the bed and return the damaged item? Sure, they sent out a damaged item, but your post is pretty dummb

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Overstock. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Overstock.
Filing a new complaint about