Featured Not resolved
3.0

I ordered a dresser in the beginning of December.I picked the middle of the line pricing.

So it shipped out December 16th. So by January 19th I decided to cancel it. The very next day the shipping company called to say they had the dresser to be delivered. I was so excited I kept the dresser.

So today, January 22nd I opened the box to find the dresser damaged in 3 spots. So now I have to wait for them to pick this thing up. It's junk anyways.

So my first experience with overstock will be my last experience.I'm so glad I didn't order the plates I wanted.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dresser from Overstock and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Overstock to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Overstock for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Overstock?

Comments

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #956473

Yes they are rude and also cheat customers especially overstock furniture in Alexandria the worst one I advise any one to read before sign the paper