Overstock - Review about Dresser from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
I ordered a dresser in the beginning of December.I picked the middle of the line pricing.
So it shipped out December 16th. So by January 19th I decided to cancel it. The very next day the shipping company called to say they had the dresser to be delivered. I was so excited I kept the dresser.
So today, January 22nd I opened the box to find the dresser damaged in 3 spots. So now I have to wait for them to pick this thing up. It's junk anyways.
So my first experience with overstock will be my last experience.I'm so glad I didn't order the plates I wanted.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- "A customer on Instagram was sent a huge box of beauty samples from @thishawn, head of the Victoria's Secret beauty department. When I contacted Victoria's Secret to ask if I..."
- "So I've purchased 2 items on Mercari. One was a Victoria's Secret tote bag and the other a Victoria's Secret hooded sweatshirt. The hoodie was described as "new with tag"...."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."